Teddy Bears Picnic
If you go down to the Wetlands
on Tuesday 1 October or Friday 11 October
you’re sure of a big surprise
cause they’re the days
the Teddy Bears have their picnics!
Bring your teddy and a picnic and join in the teddy bear games, craft, dip-netting and more.
At 12 o’clock all the teddies (and owners) will gather for a teddy parade around the pond.
Things to Do (included in entry):
– Help Feed the Magpie Geese
– Ride your bikes and scooters around the trails
– Climb the Egret Tower
– Eat a delicious self-packed picnic or enjoy food upstairs at our Cafe
– Dipnet off the jetty to see what swimming creatures you can find
– Play on the discovery playground and enjoy climbing, sliding and exploring
– Visit the Bush Tucker Garden
– Say Hello to one of our many friendly volunteers
Extras (cost additional)
– Take your Teddy on a canoe trip ($10 pp)
– Go on a guided buggy tour (bookings required)
GENERAL TICKETS – Tuesday 1st October
GENERAL TICKETS – Friday 11th October
MEMBERS ONLY TICKETS
You must be a Wetlands member to access these members prices. You can sign up to be a member right now for just $10. Every person requires one ticket.