HWCA is a not-for-profit, self-funded community owned and operated organisation. Your entry fees are essential to help maintain this remarkable wetland haven for both wildlife and people.
|4 to 15 years||$5.00|
|0 to 3 years||Free|
|16 years and over||$7.50|
|Family (2 x General Entry + 2 x Children/ 1 General Entry + 3 x Children)||$20.00|
|Group (10 persons & over)||$6.00 each|
|Carers assisting disabled (Carers card needed)||Free|
|Entry to upper level of the Visitor Centre & Cafe||Free|
We are open daily from 9am – 4pm. Last entry at 3pm.
We are closed between Christmas and New Year. We are closed some public holidays including Anzac Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Ring or check Facebook for information on other public holidays.
The Hunter Wetlands Centre has a number of accessibility features for people with mobility challenges, we aim to be as inclusive as possible.
- free car parking
- sealed disability parking and set down zone
- lift to ground level from the visitor centre
- wheelchair ramp access from the car park
- wheelchair accessible toilets
- hard-surfaced compacted gravel paths
- mown grass paths
- ramp access to the meeting rooms
- guide dogs and accredited assistance dogs are welcome.
Find us at 1 Wetlands Place, Shortland NSW 2307, Australia.